Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterans Day

First and foremost I want to wish a Happy Veterans Day to all those who have served our country and those who are currently serving.  I am so grateful!  And I think us military spouses deserve a big pat on the back because, well- We Rock!

I feel fortunate that while Hubby is sailing out there on some ocean- at least I know he is somewhat safer than those in Iraq and Afghanistan.  He has only been to Afghanistan once for a short time, and only after he came home did I find out they were fired upon (everyone was ok.)  That was scary enough.  I can't imagine what is like for those in imminent danger on a daily basis, and what it is like for their loved ones back home.  Every phone call, every knock on the door would send me into a panic.  My prayers go out to all of them- for a safe return home and happy reunions. 

Reunions are the best- I know that much.  I get choked up just thinking about it.  I can't wait for my sailor to come back home!!  Happy Veterans Day Honey, I love you and I am so proud!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!