Jes from Day to Day Life of an Army Wife has blessed my with a blog award. I am tickled pink! Thank you Jes, I think your blog is beautiful too! I forgot to mention I made your crab ragoon a couple of weeks ago. It was hit a with my family! yummmmm
Here the award rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and link back to their blog.
I already thanked you above- but I will do it again. Thanks Jes!! Check out her blog- Day to Day Life of an Army Wife.
2. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers who have a beautiful blog.
Last time (and first time) I received a reward- I knew only like- 3- bloggers. Now I know more- but this is still hard!!
1. Julie the Army Wife
2. Riding the Rollercoaster
3. On the Move
4. The Ever-Changing Life of a Military Wife
5. The Navy Wife
6. My Sailor's Mistress
7. Hellcat Betty
Yep- they are all military wives- the most beautiful kind!! Much love to you all!
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they won an award.
4. Say 7 things about yourself.
1. I like white rice with Ranch dressing and a little salt- yummy!
2. Growing up- I always swore I would never marry a sailor (I grew up in San Diego- back when they had Navy bootcamp there). Look at me now! lol
3. When I met my sailor- I was working as an assistant manager at Petco in San Diego. It totally creeped him out when I picked up the iguanas.
4. Growing up, I wanted to be a fashion designer and study at Parsons in New York. I totally chickened out on that one when the time came to apply.
5. I never learned to do a cartwheel.
6. I can't rollerskate.
7. I hitchhiked once. I was 13 and on a camping trip with my Girl Scout troop in Big Sur, California (don't tell my daughter). It was super dark out and very creepy. I vowed to never do that again.
That was fun- I look forward to what everyone else has to say!