Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Hour Friday



Its Friday!  I missed the last two Happy Hours since they were both holidays.  That means that Hubby was hogging the desk top and I was too lazy to drag out my laptop to post anything. bleh

I am happy that it is Friday and tomorrow I will be sleeping in.

I am happy that Sister is feeling better and her fever has gone.

I am happy that I got in three good workouts this week before Sister got sick.

I am happy that Brother's grades are improving.

I am happy that we found a great place to eat curry at.

I am happy that I have lots of books to read on my shelves.

I am happy that I have lots of fabric to sew with.

I am happy that my friend just had a healthy and beautiful baby girl.

I am happy that I have a beautiful baby girl to sew pretty things for now.

I am happy I get to go to an 'adult'  party (as in no children allowed- not the other kind of "adult"- get your mind out of the gutter!) next week.

Happy Friday Everyone!

4 comments:

  1. You know me, I see the word adult! LOL

    I wish that I could sleep in. It was supposed to snow and all we got is a little light rain.

    Enjoy your sewing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great happy list for happy hour! I love adult parties too! Have fun! And happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have lots to be happy about. I've never been to Japan, but I'd like to someday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I accidentally killed my blog Friday evening, so I'm just now getting caught up on Happy Hour... :)

    Sounds like you have a lot to be happy about! Glad Sister is feeling better and Brother's grades are improving! :) I'm jealous you get to go to an 'adult' party... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!