Friday, October 9, 2009

From a sweet friend



My first award! Stacey from Willowjak Boys
is doing what she can to encourage me to blog more often. I think its working! Of course she is such an inspiration to me- I don't know how she does it! I think there is a secret potion out there that she is keeping to herself. One of these days I am going to meet her in person- we have known each other for over 6 years- but only by email and Christmas cards. Check out her blog- she will either make you laugh, cry, and just leave you feeling empowered and inspired. Seriously.

http://willowjak.blogspot.com/

Oh- my award- I am still pretty blogilliterate- so it has taken me all day to figure out what she meant when she told me she gave me an award. This is actually quite fun- though I am afraid I am not sure I know enough bloggers to pass on the award.

This award comes with some rules and then some fun!

Rules:
1. You Can Only Use One Word!
2. Pass this along to 6 of your favourite bloggers!
3. Alert them that you have given them this award!
4. Have Fun!



The Fun Part:
1. Where is your cell phone? charging
2. Your hair? bad
3. Your mother? Karen
4. Your father? Dennis
5. Your favorite food? sushi
6. Your dream last night? boss
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? create
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? anything
11. Your fear? losing
12. Favorite place to eat? home
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? athletic
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. Wish list item? curtains
17. Where did you grow up? California
18. Last thing you did? emailed
19. What are you wearing? jammies
20. Your TV? news
21. Your pets? Brownie
22. Friends? treasured
23. Your life? complicated
24. Your mood? lonely
25. Missing someone? Hubby
26. Vehicle? Toyota
27. Something you’re not wearing? bra
28. Your favorite store? Japanese
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Thursday
32. Your best friend? Dianne
33. One place that I go to over and over? commissary
34. One person who emails me regularly? Hubby


I'm sharing the love with:
1. Confessions of a 30-something Girl... http://slightlysingle30.blogspot.com/
Sorry that is all I can come up for my 6- I need to be more social I guess...
Thanks Stacey- that was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!