Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I don't get it...

Why are women so catty?  Is it in our blood, is it the hormones, is it the excess of plastic products that is seeping into our systems and messing up our DNA?  I guess the last one doesn't count since women have been catty since the dawn of man I am sure.

I don't know.  What I do know is that I can't ignore it when it comes to OPSEC.  Too many wives are adamant about posting information they shouldn't on Facebook.  And they try to say it doesn't have anything to do with deployment- but come one- we aren't stupid  weren't born yesterday- and neither are the people hacking into Facebook to get that info.  I sound like such a broken record these days- I am even sick of listening to myself! 

Obviously these 'girls' don't read any of my fellow milspouse blogs.  These ladies (milspouse bloggers) get it.

I may lose a couple of 'friends' today or the next.  But to quote Battlestar Gallatica vernacular (yes I have become a big BSG nerd as of late)- "frack 'em!"  I love my sailor more any day!

And to all my fellow milspouse bloggers- I HEART you too!  Keep up the good work! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I feel like beating my head against a wall sometimes when it comes to that. Keeping people safe really is simple.... *sighs

    Sometimes I wonder why I bother trying to chew through the straps.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!