Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunshine!


(the kids having a good time in the front yard.)

We have had sunshine the last 3 days in the Pacific Northwest. It just puts us all in a good mood around here. Saturday I bought my first ever baseball glove. The kids and I went to the ballpark and played catch. I think brother really enjoyed. I am sure he misses these things with his dad.
Yesterday we played around again and I mowed the front lawn. I hate yard work! I love having a beautiful green front lawn though! My tulips are all just about up- it is gorgeous. I plan on taking the kids to the tulip festival this weekend- I hope it doesn't rain! Brother cut his toe pretty good yesterday too. I have never seen anyone bleed that much. It was hard not to freak out, he practically has a mouth on the bottom of his 2nd to big toe on the underside. I had to IM my good friend the nurse and helped me to decide if he would need stitches. He thinks he needs them- I am not sure he would be thrilled getting them! At any rate- I would not make a good nurse!
I really hope this weather continues. It is so hard for me to be motivated when it is cold and dreary. On those days I just want to curl up on the couch and veg.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Sunshine!! Can you send some over here?? We've had all your rain for the last week, it's making us all depressed zombies =)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!